Hushd has been designed to help relieve snoring and sleep apnea, so you can sleep better and feel better. If you snore & feel tired after a full nights sleep, this is for you.
Start with our low cost, Hushd device to get a better nights rest.
Book an appointment with a GoodSleepCo qualified sleep clinic or dentist.Talk to a Sleep Coach
If your Hushd device provides the desired result, the next step is to move onto the HushdPro permanent device, which is personally fitted and moulded by a qualified professional.
Start here if you:
- ✓ Snore
- ✓ Feel tired after a full night of sleep
- ✓ Don’t fall into one of the below contraindications*
Hushd should not be used for any patients who:
- → Have a history of temporomandibular disorder
- → Have loose teeth or periodontal disease
- → Wear dental appliances such as dentures or braces
- → Have implants, crowns, or caps unless dentist approved
This option is for individuals who:
- ✓ Have had clinical diagnosis
- ✓ Is a primary snorer
- ✓ Has received a sleep report
- ✓ Has failed CPAP or refuses to use it
Rebatable with your private health care cover
hushd is the adjustable sleep device that will breathe new life into your resting moments. Unparalleled in quality and comfort, the hushd mouthpiece is the anti-snore solution that you’ve been waiting for.
- ✓ Fully Adjustable
- ✓ Designed for Comfort
- ✓ Helps improve sleep quality
- ✓ SleepCare App compatibility
The hushd mouthpiece keeps your airways open while you sleep, allowing for smooth and continuous breathing - giving you and your loved ones some much needed rest from persistent snoring.Buy Now Talk to a Sleep Coach